Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Share your most hilarious FtD experiences!

in my first capaign playthrough last year I was fighting the ligtning hodds and when I looked back at an airship I sudeny noticed that it was upside down, perfectly level but flying upside down. I still have no idea how.

Hmmm... Most hilarious experience? It's going to have to be the Mini-sub I was working on yesterday... I have no idea what caused it, but it would start to float out of the water if it detected an enemy, and then float off into the sky. If I deleted the enemy ship, the sub would immediately freak out and start shaking, and at some point I found my self 3000 meters below the sea floor. It had a recorded max speed of over 6000 m/s! It was just really dumb and confusing. All I wanted was a small one torp sub, not a physics breaking monstrosity.

Using airships against the white flayers, and seeing them crash into each other below me as they try to ram my location on the map regardless of how high up my vessels are.
Imperium Age of Sail Campaign Custom Campaign Dev Idea -> Check it out here!
No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were inconvenienced
[Image: 71AB9556F070E648993FF0EB5858FE2E626BCB37]

(2019-11-25, 01:09 PM)Carolus Magnus Wrote: Using airships against the white flayers, and seeing them crash into each other below me as they try to ram my location on the map regardless of how high up my vessels are.

Heh, you need to watch out for the White Flyers deciding to leave the waves and come for you in the sky driven on by nothing but raw zeal (and a huge number of jet engines).

I still remember the day that the old Valkyrie decided to reenact Free Willy and jump clean over my ship despite having a perfectly lined up ramming run Tongue
Skullsploder - FtD: where engineering reusable self-teleporting nukes is easier than putting.a bomb on a stick attached to a rocket.