Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Starter Ship Scrimmage 3 - Aerial Arousal [Finished]

I might risk giving away too much information about what I've built, but frankly, it's just too much fun to watch. Enjoy:

Submissions due in 4 days. I've received several entries already. Still plenty of time take make something even if you haven't started yet.

how many entries are we looking at right now?
nice signature

several

Well, there's now several+1.
(2016-10-27, 12:13 AM)Chromoid Wrote: AdNecrias, you have earned this:
[Image: EObLzKD.png]
Bear it with pride, my friend. *salute*

Several +2! I just sent mine. I think it'll go out of bounds and lose that way. It doesn't have fast enough turning for it's speed. Or maybe the turret detonates which is bad with clips full of 200mm flak/frag shells. But I hope it'll have a few good fights! Smile Or at least makes  nice fireworks.
I also share 2 other planes. Feel free to use them for testing! The red one is the Very Stronk Plane which has 4 turrets with 400mm flak/frag guns. It usually beats F-2000 but it has problems turning and it won't dodge anything being a huge slow target. The other one is a small 2000 mat fighter shooting small flak/frag. Not very stronk...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.blueprint   Very Stronk Plane by Tomson.blueprint (Size: 118.42 KB / Downloads: 9)
.blueprint   Moskito.blueprint (Size: 44.92 KB / Downloads: 8)

(2018-10-03, 03:00 PM)Tomson Wrote: Several +2! I just sent mine. I think it'll go out of bounds and lose that way. It doesn't have fast enough turning for it's speed. Or maybe the turret detonates which is bad with clips full of 200mm flak/frag shells. But I hope it'll have a few good fights! Smile Or at least makes  nice fireworks.
I also share 2 other planes. Feel free to use them for testing! The red one is the Very Stronk Plane which has 4 turrets with 400mm flak/frag guns. It usually beats F-2000 but it has problems turning and it won't dodge anything being a huge slow target. The other one is a small 2000 mat fighter shooting small flak/frag. Not very stronk...

Man Tomson, you always get the style points... Stronk Plane is a sweet looking bit of engineering.  Now, if only flak was as damaging to enemies as it is to framerates.

Vehicle Design Theme = Fugly but Functional

Submissions are due in 26 hours!

(2018-10-03, 03:00 PM)Tomson Wrote: Several +2! I just sent mine. I think it'll go out of bounds and lose that way. It doesn't have fast enough turning for it's speed. Or maybe the turret detonates which is bad with clips full of 200mm flak/frag shells. But I hope it'll have a few good fights! Smile Or at least makes  nice fireworks.

Well Tomson, you never fail to amaze. Both craft are not only fantastic looking, but also very capable.

What I found was that there many paper/scissors/rock designs and very often when I tweak something to counter one design it becomes a food for another....
Here's my 4riders submission.
[Image: g94n1vO.png]
primum non nocere

Here are the entries I have received so far:

4riders by harnas1977
Crappy Zapper by Anickle
Disposable Hero by MrNukealizer
DustDevil x3 by drudraw
F-2000 Superstorm by Tomson
FlatStone by Xalinsky
G2-H by Cythphn
PAC Fighter 3b by Sidgit