Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

5-way connected wireless receiver

As the title says, I'd like the wireless receiver made into a 5-way connector block at best ( assuming it's open on one side for the actual antenna ). I keep running into situations where I've had to put two antennae down back to back to make everything connected, which is patently silly. Just 2-way or 3-way would also work.
Poke my boat! mostly pre-2.0 learning & catalogue thread - Update: Heavy & light tanks 07/04/18 for 2.1. 6 ships made 2.0 aware. No more post-processing! finally! but now I can't read the forum.

I agree. Having a cube based receiver/transmitter would be awesome too, as well, digging 2 blocks deep into the hull of a ship just to place a piece of detection equipment can be quite the nuisance and a weak spot. Though I would really appreciate a block based Receiver just so i can connect to equipment with ease.

EDIT: Just a note that the rating I gave may or not have been caused by a miss-click.

yep, +1
(2017-04-20, 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote: I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast