Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

500k No-Holds-Barred Tourney (Complete)

Yeah 15K is not alot IMO =P So I wanted to bring more, is this not possible?

(2016-07-27, 01:43 AM)Varien101 Wrote: Yeah 15K is not alot IMO =P So I wanted to bring more, is this not possible?

No it is not. If you put resource containers on your ship they will simply spawn in empty.

*sad face* Creating ammo compartments =(

(2016-07-27, 12:50 AM)TheGreenChampion Wrote: Im tempted to make a giant Drill for this....

Do it. For great justice.

(2016-07-27, 03:04 AM)Varien101 Wrote: *sad face* Creating ammo compartments =(

Why not energy weapons? They are significantly less 'splodey.

...well, usually anyway. PACs gotta have a lot of armor to avoid nuking your own ship, but you really only need one shot for anything in this tournament that isn't a swarm.
[Image: 1cen8H1.jpg]

"Professional tournament manager/resusciteur."

-Skullsploder, 2016

My avatar is from a webcomic called The Archipelago! Go check it out!

'I'll throw my hat in the ring', as they say Little hope but meh got to try

Attached Files
.blueprint   The Teutonic Knight.blueprint (Size: 87.88 KB / Downloads: 28)

sorry if i haven't provided the spawn stick yet. i may actually use the bucket now that i've learned a bit more about sub spawners.
Going to make sure to upload it
Never sail out to far on the daft raft.

(2016-07-26, 12:52 PM)xxscorps Wrote: Not my best work, but here is the entry.
Don't laugh when it explodes horribly.

Unfortunately, I cannot accept this entry. It is over the RP limit. I know it's only like 186 or something like this, but the limit is the limit.

Also, you may want to make sure your AI is set to combat rather than off or your fights will be rather short.

(2016-07-27, 06:26 PM)Char_charodon Wrote: sorry if i haven't provided the spawn stick yet. i may actually use the bucket now that i've learned a bit more about sub spawners.
Going to make sure to upload it

The deadline is still a few days away, so don't worry too much about it as long as you get it in by then.

Roster updated.

I'm still coming up dry on ideas for this tourney. I may be sitting this one out.
I can sail my airplane in space.

(2016-07-27, 08:56 PM)TheShadowKick Wrote: I'm still coming up dry on ideas for this tourney. I may be sitting this one out.

I got you! A 5 tiered platform and each section is 90K RP with laser beams.