From The Depths - Forum

Full Version: 1.605 [ Dev branch only]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Still no mac fix, but I'm off into town to buy my first mac (the saddest day of my life) and I'll have that fixed soon (by tomorrow night, I hope).

Stuff mentioned in the last few days has been fixed.

Haven't found a way to reproduce the "turrets not spawning" bug, but perhaps that means I fixed it by accident.

Haven't fixed the "I was battling two fleets, one near and one far, I beat the near one and the far one went out of combat" problem yet either.

Things I have fixed is: stuff spawning other stuff in campaign (greyhound and torp buoys) should be OK now. On screen visualisation of the logic for when enemy stuff is flagged as dead has been added.. Let me know what you think.

warping on/off option added to story missions (DWG story missions have warping disabled now)

paint sprayer and target prioritisation fixed.

In the editor you can set a "default team" (moves the team to the top of the list)

Forgot to add a "new world button" (to wipe the neter stuff) but the planet Identifier is automatically changed if the game realises you opened the editor on Neter (this stops you breaking your saved or your mission progress etc). Will add the "wipe" options soon.

Will be spending a bit of time going through the bug reports that accumulated on 1.596 and fixing them / moving them to the "fixed" folder.

I have been reading all the comments in the main dev branch threads so I have noted a few other things to add such as "capturing on/off" and "player death" on/off- so no need to repost them unless in a couple of versions time they are still not in!
When the missions get fixed up i alredy have a gut idea

A Land assault.... with big tank battle between Iron Armada and Synthetic Herecy
And many more....
(2015-05-10, 03:38 PM)Nick Smart Wrote: [ -> ]I'm off into town to buy my first mac (the saddest day of my life)

Lamb right man.

Apart from my personal hate towards the greedy moneysuckers, awesome Nick! These patches are coming out so fast!
Quote:paint sprayer and target prioritisation fixed.
EXCELSIOR!
Wow it was realy fast
Lets get creating
I have found a issue

When i make story mission where it happen landmass
All vehicles spawn under the terrain and fall to water

*not all vehicles
Thanks mrvecz I'll look into that issue- obviously you can set the altitude of the spawn point but I'll try and configure it so that it CANNOT spawn under the ground.
Sweeet, just got the patch, and a few huge things are already fixed in my eyes, namely the ability to actually declare war on a faction (I had to bribe them to incite enough anger for war. lol that "Move player button" fixed so many problems for me.)

I'll edit this post with any bugs I happen to find outside of issues you said that were not resolved. As for the turret one, it was kinda random, but became less frequent after first experiencing it. It did it to me when I edited the design as it was being built (removed 2 ACBs from one, removing repair bots as they were being built on another), so maybe that had something to do with disruption.
(2015-05-10, 06:43 PM)Nick Smart Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks mrvecz I'll look into that issue- obviously you can set the altitude of the spawn point but I'll try and configure it so that it CANNOT spawn under the ground.

Thanks alot Big Grin
first post from a mac woot !

the ability to declare war has always been there I think but perhaps it only works when the player played faction is faction 1... hmm I'll take a look at that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5