From The Depths - Forum

Full Version: 1.602 [Development Branch Only]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This should fix everything that has been brought to my attention since last night.

Light level reduced on neter
Shadows reenabled
Remove resource zone button added
GT design crashes (and cause) fixed
Scrapper GUI fixed
Fleet movement over terrain fixed
Spawning in main menu fixed
Faction installations no longer have 10% subscription to base generic fleet
Browser added for selecting vehicles in map editor
New factions have correct default color
Territory assignment faction drop down updates
When you retreat you retreat to a garrison location
Cloud layer shader simplified - still have flickering pixel issues?
Error catched added to save game GUI
Errors fixed on Special Fleet new force drop down
Resource zones shown on map when they are visibile, not when the map board section's core is visible (a Fog of War thing)
A bunch of other tweaks and fixes
AIm point selection targets ammo first again
Qualification GUI spawns all vehicles under test with proper separation.
Mountains no longer appear beyond visible range
Player respawn GUI resets (avoids locking you out of saving the campaign)
Unlock system works (needed game to be reset to unlock stuff)
Nick we have a problem!

Upon entering battle for the second DWG Recourse zone, whenever the battle begins, all of the units on the map, up to the block limit spawn at once, regardless of whether you were blockaded by them or not! (in the conquest for Neter)

[Image: RGivgl0l.jpg]

If only my computer and the game could handle all of the world activity at once, that would be awesome!
[Image: AkS8CPMl.jpg]
Hmm Can I have the campaign save please (in a zip folder)
Nick or anyone that has messed with the terrain, I have a simple, silly question. How do you change terrain type around?

Also an update on what you told me to do for those designs, that worked out well. Thanks!
There is a biome "brush" in the "Heightmap" tab.... slide the selection for left and right click from 1 to another number..

1 is grass
2 is desert
3 is snow
4 is lava
Is the save supposed to look like a bunch off letters and numbers? (do these correspond with the world ID?) Sorry for taking so long! I was trying to make a mission. (I made a backup of the output log beforehand just in case!)
yep that is the unique identifier of the world- thanks =]
(2015-05-06, 01:29 AM)Nick Smart Wrote: [ -> ]There is a biome "brush" in the "Heightmap" tab.... slide the selection for left and right click from 1 to another number..

1 is grass
2 is desert
3 is snow
4 is lava

Then the answer is clear. We must lava.
...what do you mean that isn't a verb? Make it one then!
(2015-05-06, 12:35 AM)UnseenChaos Wrote: [ -> ]Nick we have a problem!

Upon entering battle for the second DWG Recourse zone, whenever the battle begins, all of the units on the map, up to the block limit spawn at once, regardless of whether you were blockaded by them or not! (in the conquest for Neter)

[Image: RGivgl0l.jpg]

If only my computer and the game could handle all of the world activity at once, that would be awesome!
[Image: AkS8CPMl.jpg]

Errr what is wrong with your save... everything is clumped together on the center of the map... did you perhaps start messing with the custom campaign editor without taking out a fresh ID for the planet? (and perhaps shrink the world considerably then load the save and then save it again?)
Yes thanks Nick !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5