From The Depths - Forum

Full Version: 1.595 (both branches)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Fixes to the bugs you've seen reported in the last 36 hours or so.

Map fog of war sped up (considerably, I hope)

Cannot place jets on fortress turrets (bug fix)

Davey Jones Outpost will work now (random jet removed from it)

That WF ship whose name escapes me no longer crashes the game
At last, the Flayed Soul lives again!
Oh thank god, my campaign test ground to a halt with random WF battle crashes but could never see which ship did it Smile
there is something issue in campain here.

i play campain yesterday. for 2 hour.
fist hour there is no problem, everything going smoothly. then when 1 hour passed. something wrong. everything laggy here and my computer get crashed.
anyway. can everybody teach me how to upload save files?
I've noticed that jets placed on spin blocks now have zero efficiency =) I like it!
B-but what about muh physics-less lift rotors and costume cannons and engine updates and AIs?!

You're a pretty good dev, but sometimes I worry you promise more than even you can deliver, Nick Tongue

Also,it's 2015 already
(2015-02-19, 01:32 PM)Twei Wrote: [ -> ]B-but what about muh physics-less lift rotors and costume cannons and engine updates and AIs?!

You're a pretty good dev, but sometimes I worry you promise more than even you can deliver, Nick Tongue

Also,it's 2015 already

I think (but havent tried) we are only talking turrets here, not spin blocks.
I might be wrong though, as he's also talked about adding custom props to reduce lagg from dozens of fast moving spin blocks.

EDIT: or are you complaining that those havent been added?
(2015-02-19, 10:42 AM)hellatze Wrote: [ -> ]there is something issue in campain here.

i play campain yesterday. for 2 hour.
fist hour there is no problem, everything going smoothly. then when 1 hour passed. something wrong. everything laggy here and my computer get crashed.
anyway. can everybody teach me how to upload save files?

yes, how do you upload save files
(2015-02-19, 01:26 PM)drNovikov Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed that jets placed on spin blocks now have zero efficiency =)
dafug? HuhHuhHuh

Why? Angry
I have a bug thats KILLS me really...the bug that wings on turrets will make the vegcle magicly disapair!!!....(that something really strange...i made a thread names:just look at that picture....that bug causes many vehicle from me to be a glich mess....and yea i am sad to that thrusters not work on turrets anymore...my suicid rammers are all useless D: )
Pages: 1 2 3 4