From The Depths - Forum

Full Version: 1.59 (both branches)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This update provides a "strategic" map view (when you zoom in a bit on the map it activates automagically).

It's totally awesome so definitely fire it up and have a look. It shows projectiles and missiles as well as health bars and it (unlike the E gui which it is somewhat equivalent to) allows AI PATROL control (to those vehicles with patrol cards)

It allows target assignment to those vehicles with Target Prioritisation cards.

Another batch of campaign vehicles/updates has been added as well.

That multiplayer bug has been fixed as well.

[Image: f6be7f6dd2.jpg]
Tested Minimap briefly in multi, both work,cool Wink
Map and target assignment, that's gonna rock, will have a check after work Smile
(2015-02-02, 01:53 AM)Nick Smart Wrote: [ -> ]It allows target assignment to those vehicles with Target Prioritisation cards.
I can hear angels singing. ANGELS!!!
OMG, I just had to be out,
I must test this as soon as possible!

it loos like you outdid yourself this time Big Grin
Wonderful! All we need for a truly co-operative build experience in multiplayer is vehicle freezing and weather and time settings! That seemed to be the big bug that was harassing most of the multiplayer VC experience.
Assigning waypoints for patrol mode using the new map is awesome, but there is no way to set the "loop".
That's correct I'll need to add that in Smile
FYI 195 code files were harmed in the making of that release
Found either a bug or a counterintuitive thing:

[Image: 6S2gLM2.png]

Looks like the vehicle has left it's triangle a little behind.

(2015-02-02, 03:36 AM)Nick Smart Wrote: [ -> ]FYI 195 code files were harmed in the making of that release

Wow, how? Please, have multiple backups!!!
Pages: 1 2 3