From The Depths - Forum

Full Version: 1.586 (both branches)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fixed the teleportation of ships when damaged

64 bit windows build should actually download this time (it seems I was the only one who had it!)
Thus far, my two biggest concerns, the fortress lag and spin/turret blocks, are both resolved. A lot of ships seem to be running stable, but I'll be going through and testing a lot of stuff.

Also, NOOO! WHO TOOK YOU OFF 69 REP!?
Well there is always 169 Wink
Fixed it! (i'll remove the rating when he gets back up to 70 Tongue )
There's one thing I've always been curious of; in the intro, how are those ships generated? Are there a set few prepared to be placed into battle, because there's usually just a key few that I end up seeing, mostly DWG ships and aircraft.
I left the intro running once to see if ship were replenished, all ship disappeared and camera went to space XD
Yep, it shuts down after a certain time to prevent some memory overdosing...
Could we have option to turn intro off? It makes game start soo slow on my toaster...
I think it lets the game preload assets so it's much faster to get into the vehicle designer/campaign.

I was actually just thinking how quickly FTD loads in general, which was noteworthy to me because my laptop has a 5400 RPM HDD from hell.
Alright, Fixed his rep Tongue
Pages: 1 2