From The Depths - Forum

Full Version: 1.582 (dev for now)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Camera issues of 1.581 fixed I hope

Engineer skill updates when changed rather than on scene change

Is this version good enough for stable? Use the poll and I'll move to stable tomorrow night depending on the feedback.
I can't seem to duplicate the camera issues from 1.581, so good job there. Got the freeze once, but only once.

Engineering skill still doesn't update realtime, either in the designer or campaign modes (although miner and mechanic bonuses do). Not a deal-breaker at this point, imo.
The X menu is still available in qualification mode. Is this intentional?
Had the avatar load incorrectly when restarting the vehicle designer, causing extremely odd function in both first person and third person camera modes. Failed to reproduce it yet so I'm guessing it was just a one-off loading bug caused by me mashing tab too fast. Vehicle designer otherwise seems fine right now.
Found a new bug while building. Whenever I'm using the keyboard building mode, about a third of the time clicking to build/replace/remove a block will move my cursor block straight up instead of forwards, while right clicking will move it straight down instead of back. It persists through restarting the game and it doesn't seem to be constrained to any one angle or anything like that.
Thanks I'll have a look at these issues tonight! No the X menu should not be available haha
(2015-01-26, 05:58 AM)Trekintosh Wrote: [ -> ]Found a new bug while building. Whenever I'm using the keyboard building mode, about a third of the time clicking to build/replace/remove a block will move my cursor block straight up instead of forwards, while right clicking will move it straight down instead of back. It persists through restarting the game and it doesn't seem to be constrained to any one angle or anything like that.

Okay after restarting the game twice, then restarting the designer, it finally stopped doing this and I have been unable to replicate it, so I have no idea what was going on.

Nope again! It's back. It appears that our camera angle is off axis or something, because when I try to enable a mirror it shows up on the wrong axis, like so:

[Image: ZCYU1z3l.jpg]

(NOTE: I pressed N when I was dead on center facing down the length of the ship. No matter what I tried it kept showing up on the wrong axis)

It just seems to happen randomly while building, I'm not sure why. I can still build but it's wonky readjusting my position when it randomly decides to not work.
[attachment=5294]
Sad I cant play multiplayer anymore. Didn't effect the other modes though.
(2015-01-26, 05:58 AM)Trekintosh Wrote: [ -> ]Found a new bug while building. Whenever I'm using the keyboard building mode, about a third of the time clicking to build/replace/remove a block will move my cursor block straight up instead of forwards, while right clicking will move it straight down instead of back. It persists through restarting the game and it doesn't seem to be constrained to any one angle or anything like that.

This issue is present for me as well, camera movement in general also seems to be affected when building on faster craft.
i am supriced the engineer comes first than cannon skills Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4