From The Depths - Forum

Full Version: Starter Ship Scrimmage 3 - Aerial Arousal [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Will the game version be fixed or do we have to plan ahead for whatever random changes they throw in future updates?
Public Stable version.

If a major change happens close to the deadline, I'll use the prior version.

The updates should be slowing down now, with only minior changes until the next big release in 9-12 months.
(2018-09-21, 01:57 PM)T3hJimmer Wrote: [ -> ]The updates should be slowing down now, with only minior changes until the next big release in 9-12 months.

So I take it you haven't seen the plans for September and October? They plan to completely overhaul missiles, nerf APS and shields/LAMS, do something with steam boosted CRAMs, overhaul AI and detection, and who knows what else. I don't expect any of the major additions to reach stable in time to affect this, but things like AI changes or APS nerf could definitely be done soon.
question: are multiple blueprints allowed?
(2018-09-21, 08:06 PM)drewthedraw Wrote: [ -> ]question: are multiple blueprints allowed?

(2018-09-12, 03:01 AM)T3hJimmer Wrote: [ -> ]•Multiple vehicle entries are allowed (must be combined into one spawn stick)
Opps, I mean mutiple blueprint as in multiple submission per person.
Let's me rephrase it correctly: is multiple submission per person allow?
No. I would rather have 1 good entry than a dozen half baked ideas.
Quick question: the rule on multi-vehicle entries is that the vehicles must be on a spawn stick. Can I also simply use another vehicle as the spawner?
(2018-09-22, 01:45 PM)Cythphn Wrote: [ -> ]Quick question: the rule on multi-vehicle entries is that the vehicles must be on a spawn stick. Can I also simply use another vehicle as the spawner?

I could not think of any reason why one of your vehicles shouldn't act as a "spawn stick".
(2018-09-22, 02:46 PM)harnas1977 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-22, 01:45 PM)Cythphn Wrote: [ -> ]Quick question: the rule on multi-vehicle entries is that the vehicles must be on a spawn stick. Can I also simply use another vehicle as the spawner?

I could not think of any reason why one of your vehicles shouldn't act as a "spawn stick".

This. I want 1 blueprint that contains your entire entry. How you accomplish that it up to you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10