From The Depths - Forum

Full Version: Glowing parts (2.20)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I play the dev test server, and me and a large amount of people use things like barrels, steam pipes, exhausts, winches, pumps, etc. but we kind of cant because the ship would glow red or yellow. I love the idea of being able to easily tell where issues are, but for masts and little details such as propeller shafts, its just ugly. Its either deal with the stupid glow or use blocks, but it doesnt look nearly as good. If theresĀ  a way to turn this off, please tell me, if not, add that or remove it.
(2018-08-13, 05:19 PM)SS-310 Wrote: [ -> ]I play the dev test server, and me and a large amount of people use things like barrels, steam pipes, exhausts, winches, pumps, etc. but we kind of cant because the ship would glow red or yellow. I love the idea of being able to easily tell where issues are, but for masts and little details such as propeller shafts, its just ugly. Its either deal with the stupid glow or use blocks, but it doesnt look nearly as good. If theresĀ  a way to turn this off, please tell me, if not, add that or remove it.

IIRC nick has already said that in the end, those colors will be limited to the building mode, which will fix that problem.

(also duck yeah, they're so Lamb useful! instantly after the update, they saved me from screwing up my first multi-gun turret in a while)