From The Depths - Forum

Full Version: CRAM Barrel Lengths
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have quite a simple suggestion - Add 1-4m length CRAM cannon barrel pieces.
This would be immeasurably helpful as in my experience CRAM barrels are very fragile and get destroyed by almost any attack. I know there are heavy barrel pieces in game, but I have found them to be almost unusable due to their tragic elevation rates and unappealing aesthetic.
Buffing the durability of the barrels of CRAMS would allow them to be more effective on the big, brawling type ships that they are usually mounted on and would allow for this different playstyle to be far more effective and much less painful.
(2018-08-02, 04:11 AM)Zyme Wrote: [ -> ]I have quite a simple suggestion - Add 1-4m length CRAM cannon barrel pieces.
This would be immeasurably helpful as in my experience CRAM barrels are very fragile and get destroyed by almost any attack. I know there are heavy barrel pieces in game, but I have found them to be almost unusable due to their tragic elevation rates and unappealing aesthetic.
Buffing the durability of the barrels of CRAMS would allow them to be more effective on the big, brawling type ships that they are usually mounted on and would allow for this different playstyle to be far more effective and much less painful.

https://forum.fromthedepthsgame.com/show...?tid=37652
Check this thread. To boost  the implementation of these blocks into the game why not why combine similar suggestions into one topic?