From The Depths - Forum

Full Version: v2.16 [all branches]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
A few fixes and improvements for this patch:

[added] The 'Emergency ejection defuse' shell component, which automatically defuse any ejected shell (in fact, they aren't ejected at all, they just disappear)
[change] Simple lasers less powerful
[change] Holograms can now be mirrored, their size can also by reduced to 0.1m x 0.1m
[fix] Piping for large engines (with more than 800-900 pipes) will not crash anymore, and it's now possible to have up to 2000 pipes
[fix] AMCCs now have priority again over the LWCs, even if the LWC is on the MainConstruct
[fix] APS barrels shouldn't self-destroy in some situations, I hope this fix will be the last for this bug
[fix] Simple lasers now working fine when the game is paused
[fix] Strategic map not broken anymore after a scene change (going to the main menu and back for example)

There's also some content update, but I do not have the details.
Check the bug reports forum please. The fuel engine exhaust fix broke turbochargers.
(2018-02-23, 08:09 PM)Targa Wrote: [ -> ]Check the bug reports forum please. The fuel engine exhaust fix broke turbochargers.

I'm on it.
It's nice that you update this game so frequently, but i would love to know if there is anything "special" in the works

also i don't know if it's just me but when i place a spin block upside down, the model is rightside up(?)
(2018-02-23, 09:41 PM)Trooper Wrote: [ -> ]anything "special" in the works

CAN I PLEASE KNOW WHEN/IF TANK TRACKS ARE GOING TO BE A THING
(2018-02-23, 09:41 PM)Trooper Wrote: [ -> ]It's nice that you update this game so frequently, but i would love to know if there is anything "special" in the works
Thanks, I usually provide some current info on this thread:
What I am working on

The next 'big thing' will be a large rework on the ACB in order to add more feature to them while still keeping them very easy to use.

(2018-02-23, 09:41 PM)Trooper Wrote: [ -> ]also i don't know if it's just me but when i place a spin block upside down, the model is rightside up(?)
At least you and me then...
I can't believe nobody saw it before, I can't even believe I haven't seen it before...
I'll fix that.

(2018-02-23, 09:57 PM)benzo711 Wrote: [ -> ]CAN I PLEASE KNOW WHEN/IF TANK TRACKS ARE GOING TO BE A THING
No idea, there's some graphics involved in that and I can't do any graphics.
(2018-02-23, 10:11 PM)Gladyon Wrote: [ -> ]No idea, there's some graphics involved in that and I can't do any graphics.

Ok...

Anyway, I think I've found a bug to do with barrels defying the lays of physics (clips right through walls)
Turbos are definetly broken
I've noticed better performance and less stuttering over time. Game was degrading in 2.15 for me and crash after few hours. No longer the case in 2.16
The FtD versions late 2017 included several architecture modifications, which explains why there has been a lot of deep problems since then.
The last 2.15 patch and the 2.16 one have fixed several game-crashing bugs, including one that came up when FtD was ported to Unity 5 and which was breaking PiDs, harpoon and strategic map.
I think that now FtD is more robust than it was mid-2017.

Except for the fuel engine turbos, but that one has been fixed and should be released shortly, and that fix includes a fix for a fix for an old bug in the fuel engine plotter.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11