From The Depths - Forum

Full Version: Roadmap & Features
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
He said a few weeks ago, custom cannons will work without problem on old vehicles. you just get more individualising options on the ammo.

And there are 9 Pages of his ideas
My problem isn't with whether or not the old cannons will work, rather if the current space required for making the turrets will increase or decrease dramatically. I have read the cannon customization thread, and there seems to be quite a few ideas as to what's going to occur. All I was seeking was a little clarity as to whether or not I will be able to keep having my turrets recessed into the ship without having to expand the area under the deck required for it to rotate because of the ammo trains and whatever other features will be added. From what I understand, it is going to work somewhat like laser turrets, where the ammo train will funnel supplies to the turret like the laser transceiver transmits through the turret block up into the turret.
Turrets should decrease in size but the overall space taken up in the hull will be large to provide some balance
(2014-11-27, 11:23 AM)Nick Smart Wrote: [ -> ]Turrets should decrease in size but the overall space taken up in the hull will be large to provide some balance

This sounds amazing Smile
Good i've 400000m³ left in my vehicle Big Grin
(2014-11-27, 11:23 AM)Nick Smart Wrote: [ -> ]Turrets should decrease in size but the overall space taken up in the hull will be large to provide some balance

I love this, although it means no longer will i have fully furnished hulls it does mean that i can use that space for something useful as all too often i will build a ship to find a massive empty space for nothing of value and now i will be able to make beautiful cannons.

I must say the cannon expansion is the thing i have been most excited about, although it must also be said that the new campaign was so worth the wait Smile
Thanks for the info! Looking forward to the new cannons. Big Grin
(2014-11-30, 08:38 AM)love this game Wrote: [ -> ]There is a free Steam gift card giveaway at http://getsteamgifts.com/ I recommend this!

can someone ban this guy; i think he's a phisher bot or some crap.
Yup its a bot. With a link to get a free virus.
EDIT: didn't knew i could ban people, so now other mods don't need to waste their time.

Also if you see something like this just hit teh report button. Then it is much easier to find those bot /spammers

Will the change also make smaller (2 block or so) turrets more viable?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5