From The Depths - Forum

Full Version: Schlesien-class BB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Early war pre-dreadnought battleship constructed in 1906, which was outdated even then. She later served mainly as a coastal bombardment ship; and to that end, fired the first shots of WWII on GdaƄsk in 1939. No ship in its class survived the war, as they were scuttled or sunk by air attack by 1945.
[attachment=32454]

Details:
  • Speed: 11m/s
  • 743 crew; 22 repair bots; 66k resources
  • FP 37
  • No heavy armor because this is an early game ship.
Armament:
  • 2 x 2, 283mm (2RPM)
  • 10 x 1, 149mm (7RPM)
  • 4 x 1, 105mm AA (15RPM)
  • 4 x 1, 37mm AA (30RPM)
  • 4 x 1, 20mm AA (120RPM)
Pretty Pictures:
[Image: 0bv9Zm0m.jpg] [Image: GphENrvm.jpg] [Image: cy1QC4rm.jpg]
very very VERY nice! Probably the best ship pre-1920 we have on here. Some of the proportions are out by a few blocks but considering her size and level of detail I think it's fine. After looking her up she did indeed have a few roles in WW2 and saw active service so she is fine to join IMO (I know there was previously a problem with a pre-dreadnaught ship that I made due to her being used only in 1938 for non-war duties). I approve of this ship.

Also is this the post-1944 version with boosted AA capabilities?
Thanks! This should be what she had during the bombardment of Gdanks in '39. I didn't want to give her the '44 load out since it strips out ALL the secondaries for more AA--since it was refitted as a floating AA battery later in the War.