From The Depths - Forum

Full Version: Enemy fighters escaping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have this big fleet of planes and bombers that come from the Axis and during combat at least one enemy fighter escapes the scene eventually turning into a wild goose chase.

This is really irritating as the allied fighters can't catch up and i'm forced to load my last save in attempt to stop the culprit from fleeing.

Is there some possible fix?

The campaign overall is great! Loads of unique features and ideas. Looking forward to seeing you in the next updates.

Thanks in advance.

Huh
Can we know the fighters name please. if its the Ta, then the next update should have a fix for it.
(2016-05-19, 06:23 PM)Tallon Warhawk Wrote: [ -> ]Can we know the fighters name please. if its the Ta, then the next update should have a fix for it.

Yes it is the Ta.

In addition some of the JU87 Stuke fighter keeps dolphin diving in and out of the waters and is a pain to destroy even with a large fleet. These fights usually take around 10-20 mins and is another irritation.

Glad to see an active community for this campaign!

Thanks in advance Heart
Ill talk to our Plane guy about the Ju87, it got a recent lua change for the next update so this issue may already be gone.
(2016-05-19, 06:36 PM)Tallon Warhawk Wrote: [ -> ]Ill talk to our Plane guy about the Ju87, it got a recent lua change for the next update so this issue may already be gone.

Ok thanks.