From The Depths - Forum

Full Version: Starter Fort
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Need a starting structure for the player. I figure no one will want to build this, so i gave it a try and failed badly.

Since the starting fort will have to be under 2k, it will pretty much be the bare minimum.

In fact, if the starting Structure needs to be 2 structures, that is fine by me.

I will try again tomorrow if no one jumps in saying they are dying to do it.

Here is my failure, at 2900 volume and no where near finished.
[Image: 7120624548.jpg]
I guess I could at least try whipping something up if you don't want to. Although I'm not sure what will come out of it.
Hm... Could you post a BP of this one? I can give it a shot
Couple of towers for defence and an RZ base station?
I made a thing, not the most sure what your looking for, but its under 2k
should I make a suggestion post for it?
(2016-05-18, 07:29 PM)Albino Wrote: [ -> ]I made a thing, not the most sure what your looking for, but its under 2k
should I make a suggestion post for it?

Impressive, yes this will work nicely. Make a submission for it.

I think it needs more engine power though, so bigger RTG and more battery please.

This design lacks a resource gathering area, so it will need a separate structure i can put next to it to gather resources and transfer to the main base.
can i try?

i have several ideas i would like to combine.
(2016-05-24, 01:52 AM)TERMIN8R Wrote: [ -> ]can i try?

i have several ideas i would like to combine.

Please do, the current one is nice, but im always willing to take better.

A modular system would be nice. Different structures to do different things.
Right now, the Player base really needs a defense tower than can kill one or 2 small DWG units
If i may.

Starter turret , able to beat copperheads, sidewinder and sand vipers (assuming it 1v1) , dies to anything stronger than those.
[Image: ABaIvvO.png]
[Image: Wr5otDc.jpg]
bonus: Campfire.
[Image: QjCNzDc.jpg]
Yay, campfire! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4