From The Depths - Forum

Full Version: The World of Terrus with CRAM and New Drag.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Uh, yeah...with the devtest changes, things be broken all over the place right now with CRAM cannons and the many Terrus craft that use them, and most aircraft are devastated by the physics changes to drag, causing many to either fall into the water or arc upwards. Aerial issues aren't really due to bad physics, just bad designing by me. I just wanted to make a topic on this because after everything settles down, I may be looking to request help with vastly overhauling most of Terrus arsenal and the improvement of air units. There's still a lot I have to do prior to that, but before I begin, I'm going to wait for most of these updates to be balanced out. The reason I'm waiting is because Vexatious Blue are still going through an overhaul, and for fuel engines, I'm needing to go back through and do some upgrading on some stuff to make them more reliable and consistent.

Oh, Midnight Exodus might be looking to get many craft overhauled in general to conform to a more advanced-appearing faction. The Lumina planes I intend to keep fairly simple, but larger designs, such as the Grandeur, really need overhauls.
(2016-01-24, 11:27 AM)ABYAY Wrote: [ -> ]Uh, yeah...with the devtest changes, things be broken all over the place right now with CRAM cannons and the many Terrus craft that use them, and most aircraft are devastated by the physics changes to drag, causing many to either fall into the water or arc upwards. Aerial issues aren't really due to bad physics, just bad designing by me. I just wanted to make a topic on this because after everything settles down, I may be looking to request help with vastly overhauling most of Terrus arsenal and the improvement of air units. There's still a lot I have to do prior to that, but before I begin, I'm going to wait for most of these updates to be balanced out. The reason I'm waiting is because Vexatious Blue are still going through an overhaul, and for fuel engines, I'm needing to go back through and do some upgrading on some stuff to make them more reliable and consistent.

Oh, Midnight Exodus might be looking to get many craft overhauled in general to conform to a more advanced-appearing faction. The Lumina planes I intend to keep fairly simple, but larger designs, such as the Grandeur, really need overhauls.

Ill try to help you out with the drag issue when things settle down
a bit, got some time after work although not much