From The Depths - Forum

Full Version: Focke-Wulf Ta 152 H-1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: vg03kv2.jpg]

[Image: PkKUVDH.jpg]

[Image: 27nWgMG.jpg]

Basically an even longer Fw190, Only 46 Identified, One Survivor.

It's not exactly 2:1 because of shaping issues. Primarily with the wings, the wingspan would go 28 meters and I would need 8m slopes for the leading edge which would be ridiculous. But there is only 2m added to airframe length from the 2:1 in order to shape the tail. Otherwise the height is 5 meters.
and you know exactly what im gonna do now Wink love messing with people planes.
Good luck getting the leading edge shape right without 8m triangles and inverted and have it not look retarded.
Ik it looks good so far minus the no clipping gun haha.
I have been working on finishing my own 190 but I like this. I love any plane that uses the spinblock angle technique!
FFFF X_X

I just built a Fw 190...

(No paint yet though)
I have seen your planes and they are normally beautiful. Post it anyway.
Just don't make a zero plz Tongue
Will do. Don't forget to post yours too!

That also reminds me that I haven't built a single Japanese aircraft yet... well the first one won't be a zero at least. Tongue

Also, nice craft Clusterduck, those exhaust pipes look really good. Too bad about the whole no clipping rule though, it adds quite a nice small touch.
(2016-01-03, 06:09 PM)Confidentbottle Wrote: [ -> ]I have been working on finishing my own 190 but I like this. I love any plane that uses the spinblock angle technique!

I actually downloaded your 190, pretty much destroyed it and went from there. The only thing I actually stole from your 190 is the spinblock angle.
Reason why? The Ta-152 is developed from the 190 so might as well do the same.
Update:

-Removed all clipping, namely the nose gun. (It unfortunately just had to go :/)
-Redid the engine
-Added fuel/ammo
-Redid wing machine guns; they are now using the German specific 20mm rounds.
-Minor aesthetic things, but it's overall pretty much the same.

I'm not sure if Madwand's aerial AI and the Cinematic AI conflict with each other, so for now I'm going to leave it in there.

It'll probably require some touch ups later on, but for now it's good enough.

-Taken-
Pages: 1 2