From The Depths - Forum

Full Version: Supermarine Spitfire (Or Hawker Hurricane)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
UPDATE: PICTURES! (Of new version) Still old BP
Hello all. I am posting a Spitfire here. I know that Mech_romancer has already built one. If he wants to keep his in, I can modify this into a Hurricane. Scale: 2:1.

This is intended to be a land-based craft. If it doesn't look right with the other 3:1's try it for a carrier.

Pics!
http://imgur.com/a/7gwR5

Features:
-Sort of accurate replica
-Decent maneuverability
-Bit wobbly (still flies fine)
-ACB in the cockpit that shuts off dediblades when damaged (Incapacitating the pilot, don't worry it happens less often than you think)
-ACB that shuts off dediblades if a wing gets destroyed/HP goes below 80% (Otherwise if it loses a wing it spins in a circle midair so the AA will almost never hit it)

Also take a look at my A6M Zeke! Big Grin http://www.fromthedepthsgame.com/forum/s...?tid=12823
Can we have a picture? I'm not gonna be able to review it till tomorrow afternoon GMT but I wanna know what shape its got Smile also thankyou for you nice reply in the Zero thread haha I try to be welcoming but it can be hard to convey stuff over text :L PS sucking up to mods gets you every where Wink haha.

I have a 3:1 spitfire a 2:1 spitfire a 1.5:1 spitfire and a 1:1 spit fire in case of all emergency's and although I have a sea hurricane its 3:1 so this would take over that unless it's better than my spitfires I have a feeling it will be very similar though as theirs only so much that can be done with so few blocks.
(2015-12-03, 12:32 AM)mech_romancer Wrote: [ -> ]Can we have a picture?
*Snipitty snipsnap*
Hehe.
I will once I can get steam to take screenshots again.
Using imgur you can also paste from prntscreen directly to it with Ctrl v so you don't need steam Smile.
Nah, for screenshots, you'll want to use Snaggy
I dunno they look the same I just preffer imgur :L.
(2015-12-03, 10:09 AM)mech_romancer Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno they look the same I just preffer imgur :L.

Alright, I will try that once I am back at my FtD computer. Thanks!
any chance for the blueprint soon im off for my birthday meal in an hour and i dunno when ill be back.
(2015-12-03, 06:34 PM)mech_romancer Wrote: [ -> ]any chance for the blueprint soon im off for my birthday meal in an hour and i dunno when ill be back.

First off, Happy Birthday!

I don't get off of school for another hour. I'll get the BP up then. Have a nice time and look at it at your leisure.
Ok no worries :L you are in a 2-3 hour difference to me haha silly me I though you where English. Thank you I'll take a look tomorrow on my beast PC when I arrive home.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5